New Delhi: LG Electronics India is all set to launch its latest smartphone Stylus 2 Plus in India. This smartphone started rolling out globally last month and is now ready to hit the Indian shores. While the design remains consistent with the original LG Stylus 2, the smartphone now comes with upgraded features that give significantly better performance than its original cousin.
LG Stylus 2 Plus packs a 5.7 inch Full HD (1080p) IPS Quantum display, 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 4G VoLTE and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera, both with a LED flash.
LG Stylus 2 Plus comes with a stylus pen with nano-coated tip for more accuracy compared to the previous rubber-tipped pen on LG Stylus. The Pen Pop feature toggles a pop-up menu when the stylus is removed to offer shortcuts to Pop Memo and Pop Scanner. The Pen Keeper prevents the stylus from being misplaced by displaying a pop-up message when the phone is detected as being in motion when the stylus bay is empty.
Amit Gujral, Marketing Head – Mobiles, LG India said, “We believe in constantly refining our products to best suit the needs of our consumers. With the Stylus 2 Plus smartphone, we have taken the Stylus experience to a whole new level and that too at a very competitive price point. With the new LG Stylus 2 Plus, consumer experience shall be a delight with some innovative features such as Pen Pop, Screen-Off Memo, Pen Keeper and many more.”
LG Stylus 2 Plus will be available in India for Rs. 24,450/-
LG Stylus 2 Plus specifications:
- 5.7-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Quantum display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core Snapdragon Processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory with microSD upto 200GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 155 x 79.6 x 7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3,000mAh (removable) battery